Mayan Palace NON-All Inclusive Resorts
Delight in the mesmerizing beauty of turquoise waters and white sands...awe-inspiring ancient ruins and natural wonders...exceptional service and amenities.
Mayan Palace Resorts non all inclusive resorts located in Cancun Riviera, Puerta (and Nuevo) Vallarta, Acapulco, Mazatlan, Puerto Penasco and the Palace Resorts (ie. Moon Palace, etc.) which are all inclusive resorts are the most popular but if you have another in mind then e-mail request.
At the Mayan Palace Resorts experience the vacation of your dreams. Vacation with another family and you each have your own private suite. This resort has everything for your vacation enjoyment. It is located beachfront and has infinity pools with cascading waterfalls that never end, and 1st class service throughout.
Dine in many of the restaurants on sight or choose to stay in and cook your own meal in your fully stocked kitchen. Don't worry about making beds or cleaning the floors, daily maid service is included. A 1st class spa, beauty shop and kids club is also on sight to keep mom and the kids entertained. For Dad an 18 hole golf course.
Choose from Acapulco, Mazatlan, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta or Puerto Penasco. Visit http://www.mayanresorts.com/hotels.cfmfor resort details.
Please email for availability and destination resort. All units are limited to availability and can only be booked up to six months in advance.
Rental week must be Friday-Friday, Saturday-Saturday or Sunday-Sunday subject to availability. Please provide multiple dates, if flexible.
Holiday weeks are available but at a higher price. Email for price and availability for your dates.
- Take the kids for a ride on the Mayan train which encircles the property in Acapulco.
- Enjoy the beauty of the numerous canals in which to take out you own private boat.
- A waterslide park for all day enjoyment with numerous adventures for all.(Acapulco only)
- Never ending infinity pools filled with waterfalls and fountains.
- Golf on the 18-hole golf course.
- Play tennis on one of the 12 covered courts
- Take a stroll on your own private beach
- Then relax under a palapa as you watch the sunset
- Dine in one of the many fine restaurants on sight or go to town and discover a new one each night.
- Sit by the pool and enjoy the wonderful sunny weather Mexico has to offer
- Sit back; enjoy your the gracious Mexican hospitality this resort has to offer.
All Inclusive Palace Resorts
The spectacular Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort is located 5 miles south of the airport in Cancun's tranquil south shore.
Nestled between 123 acres of tropical foliage and a secluded white sand beach stretching nearly 2000 feet, perfect for non-motorized water sports, this resort offers 2,103 air-conditioned Superior Deluxe rooms and Golf Suites, all with balcony and double Jacuzzi, most with ocean view.
It is divided into two sections, Sunrise and Nizuc, each one with its own characteristics. Full fitness facilities, a kids club, restaurants featuring a wide variety of cuisines, several bars to quench your thirst and an attentive service make of this resort a truly destination for travelers of all ages.
- Luxurious accommodations
- Fine dining
- Delicious snacks
- Top shelf drinks (domestic & imported)
- Non-motorized water sports
- Sensational entertainment
- All taxes & gratuities